Metrology and Quality Control Lab EquipmentXEEPL is one of the Leading Supplier & Exporter of the Metrology Lab Equipment. We Supply of Reputed branded Sine Bar, Sine center, Floating Carriage Diameter Measuring Machine, Angle dekkor with set of Angle Gauges, Surface roughness Tester, Mechanical Comparator, Slip Gauge set, Adjustable snap gauge, Vernier Height Gauge, Screw/Thread pitch Gauge etc..
Also We do manufacture the Test Rigs as per customers requirement.
At XEEPL, we understand the dynamics of each customer requirement and the variety of demands of Their Experimental & Research system. We help you with innovative design that makes the system more Reliable, Robust, cost-effective and economical in long run, saving substantially on your power and maintenance cost.
At XEEPL, All the equipments & systems are thoroughly tested before delivery to ensure that they function without problems. Service plays a crucial role in day-to-day dealings with our customers. Therefore, you can take it for granted that we always provide you with exact Instant support.
Our commitment to quality, innovation and after-sale support has helped us to maintain a strong market position and develop a reputation for industry leadership.
Product Price :Get Latest Price
|Screen||Dia 200 mm acrylic screen with a 90 0 cross line & individual degree line is a basic feature. |
|Surface system|| projects top surface reflection of the work - piece.|
|Projection accuracy|| 0.2 % for contour projection|
|Projector body||Complete unit is steel fabricated & powder coated|
|Magnification ||10 X , 20 X|
|Work piece Dia||20 mm, 10 mm.|
|Working Distance ||60 mm, 30 mm.|
|Co-Ordinate Table || 145 X 135 mm, In X & Y axis movement is of 25 mm. By standard micrometer of 0.01 mm LC. |
|Focusing slide|| This is made of ground guide bars & linear motion bearings which provide a smooth movement |
|Light Source|| 12 volts, 50 watts halogen fused quartz bulbs are used, which are available locally.|
|Electric Supply||A 220-240 volts, 50 Hz Single phase supply is required. Unit consists of a 220 v to 12 v |
|Projection systems||Contour system- projects shadow of the work - piece. |
- Screen: Dia 200 mm acrylic screen with a 90 0 cross line & individual degree line is a basic feature. Least count of Vernier scale is 5’ (minutes) this screen can be rotated through 3600. Above this screen a stationary ground glass screen is provided, which receives the image.
- Magnification : 10 X , 20 X
- Work piece Dia : 20 mm, 10 mm.
- Working Distance : 60 mm, 30 mm.
- Co-Ordinate Table : 145 X 135 mm, In X & Y axis movement is of 25 mm. By standard micrometer of 0.01 mm LC. Table rums on linear motion bearings. Complete Co-Ordinate table is chrome plated.
- Focusing slide: This is made of ground guide bars & linear motion bearings which provide a smooth movement & allows fine focusing.
- Light Source: 12 volts, 50 watts halogen fused quartz bulbs are used, which are available locally.
- Electric Supply: A 220-240 volts, 50 Hz Single phase supply is required. Unit consists of a 220 v to 12 v built-in step-down transformer along-with rider switch for intensity control.
- Projection systems: Contour system- projects shadow of the work – piece.
- Surface system - projects top surface reflection of the work – piece.
- Projection accuracy: 0.2 % for contour projection
- Projector body : Complete unit is steel fabricated & powder coated
Product Price :Get Latest Price
- Observation Tube: Monocular, inclined at 45-degrees fitted with Goniometric head graduated 360 degrees.
- Base: Large and heavy base provides extra overall rigidity to the instrument.
- Stage: 125mm X 125mm with interchangeable intermediate table to receive different optional accessories.
- Equipped with micrometer head.
- Rotary measuring stage dia 130mm is mounted on the table with 55mm glass aperture, circular graduated scale is divided into 360-degrees.
- Illumination: Sub-stage lamp emits transmitted light from a bottom source equipped with collimated green filter halogen light. Oblique illuminator with adjustable inclination for surface illumination of sample with relief structure, is also provided. Three separate knobs for different illumination are provided with variable light control on the front panel.
- Objective : 1x-3x-5x
- Eyepiece: WF 10x (with cross) H10x (with micrometer) & H15x.
- Accessories: with necessary accessories.
Looking for Metrology and Quality Control Lab Equipment ?